#KeebWeebClub! ⌨

:partyparrot: Hey there! :partyparrot:

All with keebs are welcome in #KeebWeebClub! Customs and pre-builts! Mechanical, membrane, and optical! Alps and MXs and Topres! As well as the edge-cases that don’t fit in any of those categories! :eyes:

Show off lovely pics, oogle at keycaps, drink in those clicky or thocky sounds, post news about upcoming keebs/switches, flex dem WPM skillz, or sit back and sip some tea. :tea:

Friendly Reminder!
Opinions :onion: and roasts :meat_on_bone: are delicious and fine and good, but hey, different keystrokes for different folks! Maybe you like pasta in plain salt, or barbeque sauce on your salad, or mayo on your hotdog sandwich – that’s cool – I’m not the one eating it! :laughing:

Bottom Line: If your keyboard suits your tastes, then I’d say your opinion is valid! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

'Chew's Keeb!

Featuring Danbo! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• The GMMK TKL Barebones
  • Kailh BOX Ancient Grays + Kailh BOX Blacks
  • EnjoyPBT Blank Black PBT Keycaps
10 Likes

My latest and mintiest keeb, the Planck V6 Ortholinear w/ Kailh Ink Black switches.

6 Likes

First dive into this money pit: GK61X with Gateron Yellow lubed with Krytox 205g0, fully modded Gateron plate mounted stabs and a thin YMDK Gradient set in cyan

(sorry for the decreasement in photo quality)

8 Likes

Trying out my Thinkpad T14’s keyboard!

I’ve used a Dell Inspiron, a Surface Pro 2, a Surface Pro 4, and a random assortment of other Acer and ASUS laptops, but the Thinkpad has by far the most comfortable laptop typing experience I’ve had to date. :grin:

8 Likes

Personal best!

OF COURSE I WAS SIGNED OUT FOR THIS ONE SO IT DOESN’T SHOW UP ON MY ACCOUNT.
[INTERNAL SOBBING.]

10 Likes

Den-Fi’s GK64 Update!
CLICK-CLICK-CLICK-CLICK-CLICK!

Kailh BOX Glazed Greens + Kailh BOX Jades!

Semi-Nekkid. Look away, kiddos. :eyes:

Kailh BOX Jades + Kailh BOX Navys!
Jades for the alphanumeric keys, Navys for the modifier and punctuation keys.

'Chew is very not used to Compact 60%s. Function layer takes some getting used to, and I need muh special/edit keys. :thinking:

Also I’m very tempted to just leave both keyboards connected to Hoshī, lol.

Desk space is not free real-estate, however. :pensive:

8 Likes

AHHHHHHHHH! Do I spy a Neko-Danbo ?@!?!?!/@?@qled’;aljsd;asd.a,msd.,mdsfc’;lsdfjflWR039439840298

5 Likes

:eyes:

8 Likes

GMMK TKL Update!

Yum, Kailh BOX Ancient Grays dinner. 😋

Yeeesss...! Muh heavy lineaaars!

Bonus?

Nyanbo: If it fits, I sits.
9 Likes

Blockquotebut the Thinkpad has by far the most comfortable laptop typing experience I’ve had to date.

because thinkpads were meant for long use in offices and thinkpad keyboard are the best typing experience ever. ( I want my 11e Chromebook back sadly my schools it said no)

3 Likes

my daily keyboard is a logitech g610 orion red
with cherry red switches

pic from old setup circa april 2020

5 Likes

hek, sanity check time!

I was going to post this on LTTF a few weeks ago but stinki schoolios blocked a lot of forums and blogs for some unknown reason…sanity check please

would the artifact bloom keycap series (on drop.com), the gmmk full size ansi layout barebones keeb, and novelkeys x kailh pro heavy sage switches work together without compatibility and weird keycap sizing issues?

definitely not getting sick of crappy kroambuk keeb springiness and like 0.2mm to bottom out .-.

3 Likes

The only thing I could think of would be shifts, but it comes with alternates. 'chew is a lot more detail oriented with these things though, so I’m sure she’ll be along with a perfect, cute answer.

4 Likes

ahhh thonks you very muchhh

i’m going to spend too much monehz and time on this interesting hobby now aren’t i

3 Likes

4 Likes

:face_with_monocle:
Looks good to me, I don’t see any compatibility issues? :+1:

• :white_check_mark: GMMK’s Full-Sized Plate-Mounted PCB + Kailh Pro Heavy Sages (104/105 Switches, Plate-Mounted)
  • :white_check_mark: GMMK’s ANSI Layout/Standard Bottom Row + Artifact Bloom Series Keycap Set (ANSI + ISO Layout/Standard + Tsangan Bottom Row)

If you’d like an official-ish sauce for extra-extra sanity checks, Drop’s helpfully provided an Artifact Bloom Series Keycaps - Keyboard Compatibility List, and the GMMK Full-Size/TKL’s included in the list.

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

4 Likes

asdfghjkl thonks very very much

noms on spreadsheet sauce

#keebweeb time!

4 Likes

Longing to succumb to the cutest touch.

6 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/775941861465391124.gif?v=1

Stock Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g switches. Stealthy!

9 Likes