The PSU tier list

As you all know, I am the best tech guy on the whole internet.

What did you expect ? Bacon ?

3 Likes

TFW there’s 5 members and already bout to ban one. :tired_face:

5 Likes

Next up: Moderators on the forum.

4 Likes

helo, VS350 god for 3090? thnak

4 Likes

Perfect. The 3090 uses revolutionary Apple Silicon and only draws about 2 watts under load.

4 Likes

What is a PSU?

also 20 characters REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3 Likes

Poly-Scientific Spaceship

5 Likes

it is just used it on mine /s

4 Likes

the best PSU is a nuclear reactor

5 Likes

3 Likes

Tier S: Sonia Nevermind
FECK ELECTRIC POWER, SOVEREIGN POWER IS WHERE IT’S AT.

ALSO.

ABSOLUTE. TERRITORY.
[Dying fish noises.]

3 Likes

Was watching a stream and apparently Danganronpa Tier Lists are a thing, lol?

Potential Danganronpa Spoilers

Warning: WEEB NOISES AHEAD.

Pic above is pretty much how I feel about the DR series as a whole. Not particularly attached to its plot or most of its cast, besides S Tier and A Tier. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• S Tier: I would die for my baes. DON’CHU DARE HURT THEM. Though, they could probably take some punishment and dole out extra.
  • A Tier: Good eggs I’m fond of, but not obsessed with.
  • B Tier: They’re a’ight. Agreeable characters that I can tolerate, mildly like, or can respect.
  • C Tier: No strong feelings one way or another about this lot.
  • F Tier: Lil’ shits can go die. Oh, waaait… THEY ALL DO.
  • IDC Tier: …Meh. I don’t dislike them, but couldn’t care less if these characters were in the cast or not. Like, "Oh. You exist. "

…Fecking hell, the only one in my S/A Tiers that survives to the end of the game is Sonia, FFS.

WEEB NOISES

• Sonia Nevermind (Ultimate Princess): Brains, brawn, and elegance, all in one package, like perfection incarnate?! Ultimate “Princess” is a bit misleading (thanks, Disney :roll_eyes:); think in terms of a fully capable and fully prepared Queen-to-be, rather than puppet monarchs. Can your national leader casually whip out a bazooka and fire it with pinpoint accuracy?! DIDN’T. THINK. SO. Also, she’s absolutely killer in a dress.
  • Kirumi Tojo (Ultimate Maid): Level-headed, dignified, and efficient. Very little fazes her, and she gives it her 120% up until the very end. The only character in the DR series (as far as I recall, anyways) that actively resists her execution – attempts and almost manages to guilt trip the entire class into letting her live (by sacrificing themselves), and when that fails, attempts to escape. Reminds me of Sakuya from the Touhou series.
3 Likes